2. Voice Edits (Runtime 8:52 mins)
Learn quickly the many ways to navigate and edit voices/sounds using sub menu parameters and front panel knobs.
3. Duals and Splits (Runtime 2:43 mins)
In this video Paul explains layered or "Dual" voices and also splits. These can be used to thickin up a sound or allow more play capabilities with different sounds played with left and right hand.
4. Arpeggiator (Runtime 4:14 mins)
Paul explains how to select and play arpeggios. These are very useful for generating realistic guitar strums and bass lines.
5. Patterns (Runtime 3:28 mins)
Paul shows how to select and use the many differnt types of patterns in the MM6. You'll use these no only for playback but also recording.
6. Song Recording (Runtime 7:20 mins)
Familiarize yourself with song recording. This special feature allows you to record up to 8 tracks in real time along with triggered patterns.
7. Recording Arpeggios (Runtime 3:49 mins)
Paul explains how to use the arpeggiator to record your patterns into the sequencer in real time.
8. Save/Load Operations (Runtime 8:22 mins)
Learn how to perform many of the disk functions for saving and loading files using the MM6.